|Image Courtesy of steamingstone.com|
No, it’s not a bath. It’s even better. We know that the holidays are so stressful and it leads into the dreaded tax season. Of course in between these things is the pressure of Valentine’s Day. We try to get the best gift for our loved one. We need a break! You need a break! So, the collaborative think tank that is Julie and Stephanie is giving away a gift card to Massage Envy to one lucky loyal Writer Freaks reader. That’s right! You can go and have your stresses rubbed away. You can relax, take a break, decompress from the holidays, and get rejuvenated so that you can take on the world, or take over the world. Either way, Writer Freaks would like to help you out on your way to world domination and self control. And if you would rather win this so you can gift it to your sweetie, we won’t tell. Our lips are sealed. Here is what you need to know:
- One entry per person
- Contest begins February 4th, 2013 and ends February 14th, 2013
- Winner announced on February 14th, 2013
- “Like” us on Facebook (or have already “liked” us) at www.facebook.com/writerfreaks and comment on one of our fabulous blog posts with the word “Massage” at the top of your comment. To have your comment qualify for entry, you cannot comment anonymously. Please keep it clean or we won’t be able to post your comment and your comment won't count for entry.
- When the Winner is announced, we will send you a private message on Facebook that you must reply to with your mailing address, so we can send you your Rub-A-Dub-Dub gift card in the mail.
- As much as we LOVE our family and are so thankful for their support, it wouldn't really be fair to have spouses or immediate family participate. If you are the parent, sibling or married to a sibling of a Writer Freak (Stephanie or Julie) you can't win this one. Wow that sounds weird-- married to a sibling. Qualifier: Not your own sibling, that'd be really gross. We're talking brother and sister-in-laws, people. You totally knew what we meant. Damn those squinting modifiers. Anyway-- immediate family-- no. Everyone else-- cousins, aunts, uncles, miscellaneous black sheep relatives, cats, are welcome. Okay maybe not cats. But everyone else, come on over to the blog! We love to hear from you.
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
Julie Simmons-Wixom and Stephanie D. Birch